Christians are called to uplift Christ, glorify God while being salt and light in the world. What if there was a quick and simple way you could do all that without any real effort as part of your daily routine? You can on social media. Here’s how to do it.
Making a difference for Christ may be easier than you think. Use these quick steps on social media to glorify God and uplift Christ with no extra effort!
Social media is a powerful tool. It gives everyone with a device access to multitudes of people who need Christ.
Check out these statistics about how people are using social media.
According to GlobalWebIndex.com:
- 97% of digital consumers have used social media in the past month.
- 84% of people with access to the internet use social media.
- 50% of the global population is using social media: that’s 3.8 billion people (an increase of 9.2% since 2019)
- 90% of Americans between 18-29 use social media.
Consider the averages of internet users ages 16-64:
- 2 hours 24 minutes each day on social media every day.
- 8.6 social media accounts per user.
There is no doubt that people are using social media.
There is an old adage that says, “If you want to catch fish, you must go where the fish are.”
If you want to reach people for Christ, we must spread the Gospel where they are.(more…)