I love nothing better than sharing what I have learned with those who are eager to grow. If this sounds like you, we need to connect.
Here are eight ways you can access my knowledge and experience. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Search my site. I have written many blog posts on this site. I may have already addressed your question or issue. Just use the search box in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
- Subscribe to my updates. I publish a new article each week. I write helpful articles that will help you reach your potential, fulfill God’s will, and change your world. I cover ministry, personal growth, leadership, productivity, team-building, and influence. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox. Learn more …
- Buy one of my products. You can find them all in my store. They represent my best thinking on various topics. I have several other products in development, including a new book on temptation. Learn more …
- Join Ministry University®. This is my members-only site, designed to give you the inspiration, training, and resources you need to build your ministry or take it to the next level. We open registration just twice a year. Add your name to the waiting list, so you don’t miss the opportunity to join. Learn more …
- Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking publicly for more than 20 years. I have preached tens of thousands of sermons in churches and ministries. My first responsibilities are the church I pastor and my family, but the Lord allows me to help others through my preaching and teaching ministry. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please visit my speaking page.
- Join MinistryAccelerator™. I lead an executive coaching group for a handful of qualified high-achievers. It involves face-to-face meetings in New England, monthly group video conferences, proprietary tools, and more. If you are a Pastor, Ministry Leader, Church Planter, Evangelist, or Missionary looking to drive results in your ministry, but feel you’re at the edge of your capabilities, you need this program.
- Hire me to consult on your ministry or project. Consultation can save you countless hours, thousands of dollars, and endless frustration. I can help with small projects such as content creation, product launch, marketing, social media audit, ministry strategy, or starting a ministry. Also, I can consult on large projects such as starting a new business, existing staff training, ministry reorganization, or a complete ministry audit. Learn me about consulting.
- Hire me as a personal coach. I love one-on-one coaching, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am very selective. I also charge crazy-high fees. But if you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, email me.
- Join my team. Do you have clerical, creative, or business skills that you would like to use to make a difference for God? There are volunteer positions available to help us fulfill God’s vision to change the world. Currently, there are no paying jobs, but volunteers get free access to our network, commercial products, and coaching. We have openings for clerical work, design, transcription, editing, etc.
- Want to LOVE what you do? One of my favorite things about our company is that if you work with us, you can dig deep into your desired specialty and grow personally and professionally. You’ll be inspired to pursue out-of-the-box thinking and work with others to achieve wildly important goals. This is where your passion and your expertise combine into the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Plus, our team members are cool people that you would like, respect, and actually want to hang out with in real life. Interested? Email me a resume’.
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to e-mail me. Someone on my team would be happy to talk with you.