Do you ever feel overwhelmed by life’s responsibilities? Do you feel like you are failing in a vital area? Would you like to finally get control of your schedule and finances? Then it’s time to get your life in order! Be more productive in every area of your life with the Biblical principles shared in this Stewardship Kit.
We are stewards of the gifts and blessings of God. One day we must give an account to our Lord of how we used our resources and opportunities. These Bible lessons will enable you to have the best year of your life and give you the tools to live as a wise steward.
In today’s busy world, you will not be successful by accident. There have never been more things competing for your time, talent, and treasure. Responsibilities and distractions are at an all-time high in the digital age. If you aren’t careful, the things that matter most will not get the attention they need. Relationships will suffer, and your quality of life will decrease if you don’t live on purpose.
You can order your life in such a way that will enable you to be productive and fulfilled while you accomplish your goals, build meaningful relationships, and make an eternal difference. But you must decide to live on purpose by Biblical principles if you are to please God and accomplish your purpose.
- What values do you live by?
- What are your priorities?
- When does saying “no” actually mean “yes” to things that honestly matter?
- How do you create a sustainable schedule built around your most important roles and responsibilities?
- What four types of giving should you practice regularly?
- Why is accountability essential to being a good steward?
- What are the Biblical goals I should set this year?
- Why should God trust me with wealth?
- How do I build a stable and structured life?
- How can I finally conquer my finances with a budget?
- What is the Bible way to be productive and get things done?
- Why is consistency one of the most important attributes of success?
- How do you protect yourself from burnout while helping others?
- Why is now the time to let God remake your life?
- How do you overcome when you feel like a failure?
- What five simple changes can radically change your health?
- What does your giving reveal about your attitude towards life & God?
Answer these important questions and more as you complete the Set Your Life In Order Stewardship Kit. It includes over 12 hours of instruction with helpful worksheets.
For years, I have spent every January teaching Biblical principles of Stewardship. I have combined 17 of the most important lessons with corresponding documents into the SET YOUR LIFE IN ORDER Stewardship Kit. These lessons have been learned through Bible study and life experience.
I have always been (more…)
95% of Americans celebrate Christmas, but many have forgotten what it’s all about. Do you know the true meaning of Christmas?
I love Christmas! I enjoy the red and green decorations, the fun music, the anticipation of gifts, and extra time with family. However, the meaning of Christmas is so easily lost by the commercialization and busyness of the season.
Do you know the meaning of Christmas?
- Christmas is not about Santa!
- Christmas is not about Mary!
- Christmas is not about money!
- Christmas is not about gifts!
- Christmas is not about vacation!
CHRISTMAS IS ABOUT (more…)
Serving God is a great privilege and a heavy responsibility. These four simple ingredients will lift your ministry effectiveness to new heights.
This outline was recently taught at our monthly Leadership Meeting for all ministry workers and helpers. I pray it will be a blessing to you as well.
Preparation is vital to success. The servant of God must have time to prepare His mind, heart, and material. Build preparation time into your schedule.
- Preparation of Schedule
- Preparation of Walking with God
- Preparation of a Holy Life
- Preparation of Hard Work
- Preparation of Bible Material
2 Timothy 2:21 “If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work.”
Don’t get swept up in the craziness of life. You will need to purge some things from your life in order to (more…)
Life and ministry have been busy this Spring. We are moving fast and getting a lot done for Jesus. Full Speed ahead!
In the whirlwind of ministry, I haven’t been posting on my usual schedule. I plan to return to the Tuesday / Friday Schedule next week.
Since our last post, we have accomplished much for the Lord.
- Preached at New England Baptist College in Southington, CT.
- Sang at the Men’s Conference at Heritage Baptist Church in Wallingford, CT.
- Helped host the Spring Save New England Conference at Victory Baptist Church in Winthrop, ME.
- Taught and preached at the Spring Save New England Conference.
- Edited and printed the first issue of Save New England Magazine.
- Lead our Spring Program efforts at Curtis Corner Baptist Church.
- Followed God’s leading as He opened a miraculous door to put a deposit on 3 acres of prime land next to the Church.
- Spread the good news of the Gospel.
- Accomplished a lot of Pastor stuff, Husband stuff, and Dad stuff. Lol.
- Been blessed above measure!
God is moving mightily in Rhode Island and across New England. I’m glad that we serve a living Saviour Who is still saving souls, changing lives, and glorifying Himself. I am thankful He allows me to serve Him! What a life!
What is God doing in your life? Leave a comment below as a testimony praising our Almighty Father.
What motivates people to go soulwinning at home and give to missions around the world? Here are 4 Undeniable Reasons to Spread the Gospel.
God commanded us to preach the Gospel to every creature. We must obey. God is the Master. We are the servants. God set the mission, told us how to accomplish it, and provided what we need to comply.
Will you obey? If God calls you to go to the mission field, you must go. God commanded you to give for others to go so you must give. God commands you to tell people about Jesus in your world so you must go soulwinning. The only alternative to the Great Commission is disobedience to God.
Luke 6:46 “And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?”
Don’t call Jesus Lord if you won’t obey Him.
John 14:15 “If ye love me, keep my commandments.”
Don’t tell God you love Him if you will not obey Him.
God has given you the freedom choose Him or reject Him. You accepted Him as your Savior. Now you must accept Him as your Lord by doing what He says. You accepted His love for you. Now you must give your love to Him by obedience.
Romans 4:20 “He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;”
True faith moves you to action. Believe God and obey His Word!